Beautiful unique gifts for all of the lovely ladies in your life. Whether you're shopping for the perfect gift for your mom, sister, best friend, or that special someone in your life, this gift guide is chock full of gorgeous hand-selected items featuring many small businesses and artisans.
All the gifts you need for the special women in your life. Featuring soft and cozy gifts, lounge around the house while looking super cute gifts, something a little romantic, something to gaze upon. A little something for everyone.
It was a pure joy putting this gift guide together and featuring some of my favorite artisans and small businesses I've discovered in the last year. This year has been a challenging one for so many, if you are choosing to shop small this holiday season look for the indicators in the gift description that highlights small, women-owned, BIPOC-owned, and eco-friendly/sustainable businesses. The majority of the items in this gift guide are affiliate links, if you choose to buy through these links you are also supporting a small, women-owned business (that's me!).
If you are choosing to not buy gifts this year, scroll to the bottom of this gift guide for creative homemade gifts for everyone on your list.
Let's go shopping!
HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE FOR HER – 2020
1. Naadam Cashmere Jogger- Sustainable/Ethically Sourced $175 – Sweatpants, but better. If there was ever a year to co-sign cashmere sweatpants 2020 would be the year. Comes in a variety of beautiful colors.
2. Teddy Sherpa Top Coat – $108 – Teddy coats are the perfect answer to chilly evenings and long morning walks with your pup. I lived in my teddy coat last year! Super cute styling possibilities!
3. Madewell Zip-Top Transport Crossbody Bag – $148 I am a sucker for a gorgeous buttery brown English saddle leather bag. This zip-top crossbody is the perfect everyday bag.
4. Hooray for the Holidays T-Shirt – Small/ Women-Owned $54 The “Horray For” T-shirt series designed by sisters Amanda and Anna Kloots, help to sprinkle a little extra joy and positivity into the holiday season. A soft, lived-in, vintage t-shirt. Amanda lost her husband Nick Cordero to Covid-19 this past summer and has been a beacon of hope, faith, and resilience as she has shared her journey throughout the last year.
5. Jamie Beck Isolation Creation Art Posters– Small business/Support an Artist! $50 – To say that Jamie Beck has brought me endless joy and inspiration during this year is a vast understatement. Jamie is an artist, photographer, and muse, former New Yorker, now living in Provence. During the pandemic, Jamie created a gorgeous piece of art every day for her #IsolationCreation series. I currently own 4 pieces and have purchased many more as gifts. This is THE gift of the year for me.
6. Kira Call Ceramics Moon Mug – Small Business/ Support an Artist! $40-65 – Kira creates beautiful hand-made ceramics that evoke a hint of mysticism and magic, right up my alley! I currently own two moon mugs and plan to build on my collection throughout the year. Watch Kira's Instagram page for her shop re-fill announcements. She typically sells out of all of her goods within 24-48 hours (the next shop drop is tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 28th).
7. The Seasons Essential Leopard Beret – $13 – The cutest affordable gift for the animal print lovers in your life. I own this beret and cannot walk more than 1 block without someone stopping me to ask where this came from.
8. a+FFIRMATION CULTURE Morning Gratitude Candles – Small Business/ Eco-Friendly/ BIPOC – Woman-Owned £24 – Monique Brown, the founder of a+ffirmation Culture, is a UK based entrepreneur and mental health advocate. Her candles are lovingly handmade using eco-friendly, non-toxic ingredients. I am in LOVE with the light scent combos and gorgeous sleek design. The brand also donates 10% of its annual profits to the Mental Health Foundation.
9. What Kind of Woman Poetry Book – Small/Independent Bookstore/ Woman Auther/ Support an Artist! –$17 – This miraculous book of poetry was an instant NYT bestseller (#1 on the list on day 1!) I purchased the book 3 days ago, devoured every word within an hour, and have since felt shook. Kate's words live in my head, I find myself urgently running back to the book to read the same lines over and over again. Every woman on your list needs this book. The link to purchase supports a small independent bookstore or support a local bookstore in your area.
10. Assouline Paris Chic Coffee Table Book – $95 Traveling has been grounded this year, take your loved one to the most romantic city in the world, Paris, through this gorgeous coffee table book. As much a piece of decor as this book is a pleasure to thumb through.
11. Primally Pure Body Butter – Small Business/ Non-Toxic $26 The creamiest dreamiest body butter of all time! Primally Pure uses ingredients safe enough to eat that help restore skin to a nourished state.
12. Black Onyx Mala from Alo– 100% sweatshop free/ eco-aware/ certified ethical – $210 A mala is always a great gift idea in my book. This black onyx mala inscribed with “be here” is intended to help manifest strength and endurance, I am certain we all need more of both.
13. Isabel Fringed Scarf from Anthropologie – $58 – A big cozy scarf with oversized fringe in a moody calming taupe and blue palette. Yup, I want this scarf.
NOT BUYING GIFTS THIS YEAR? HERE ARE THREE GREAT HOMEMADE GIFT IDEAS!
- Homemade Natural Lotion – This is a big batch recipe that I've made dozens of times. A great gift for everyone on your list.
- Kung Flu Fighter Tea – Purchase a case of mason jars or weck jars, a few bags of organic bulk herbs, and mix up a batch of flu-fighting tea for everyone on your list!
- A Handwritten Letter – I cherish the handwritten notes, and cards that have been given to me over the years. Remind the people in your life how much they mean to you, no technology needed.
Can I Help You Meal Plan?
Enter your email below to download my free - one week - real food (mostly plants) meal plan. Grocery list, recipes, prep schedule, it's all there for you 🙂