Holiday Gift Guide for Him – a collection of hand-picked items for the important gentlemen in your life.
(This list was both curated by and written by Jordan, my partner in crime)
Here’s a list of some things I’d either love to see under my tree this year or be excited to gift to a good friend. Good design and quality connect all of these selections. Think of this list as a primer to elevate his everyday experience. It’s a better pair of gloves, bigger sounding earbuds, a luxury touch in your pocket, a unique writing experience, and a personal shape to your olfactory projection. Each of these items has been created with a true north star that shines bright when you encounter them.
I’ve always believed that even the most everyday item can be a touchpoint of pleasure when well-considered and elevated by great design, quality materials and ingredients, and inspired execution.
If you are choosing to shop small this holiday season look for the indicators in the gift description that highlights small, women-owned, BIPOC-owned, and eco-friendly/sustainable businesses. The majority of the items in this gift guide are affiliate links, if you choose to buy through these links you are also supporting a small, women-owned business.
1.Yeti Coffe Mug – $25 – I don’t take coffee on the road with me but if I did…This is what I’d use to keep it hot and tasty. When it comes to beverage insulation, Yeti is tops in the game.
2. Butcher Box Subscription – $Variable – Grass-Fed/Organic – Meat, meat, meat, and more meat. We may be in for the long winter but if it’s full of delicious, juicy, mouthwatering carnivorous meals, I can happily slip into a blissful after-dinner hibernation. If you purchase by 11/3020 new members will receive the steak sampler pack (4 top sirloins and 2 NY strips) for FREE in their first box.
3. Bellroy Dop Kit –Sustainable/Recycled Materials $55 – Bellroy uses the best sustainable and recycled materials for optimum functionality and durability. The results are bags and accessories that truly feel luxe and functional at the same time. The hallmark of excellent design principles.
4. Pilot Fountain Pen -$156 For the gentlemen who want to EDC a fountain pen. A retractable and super-smooth writing experience that will make you want to close the laptop and start journaling or letter writing. Using this pen is an experience.
5. Ds and Durga, “I Don’t Know What” Eau De Perfume – $72 – The fragrance for those who don’t wear fragrance. Technically a fragrance enhancer. Woody and aromatic, it takes on the character of the wearer for a truly unique scent. –
6. Arcteryx Beanie -$30 – Can’t go wrong with a great beanie. Wool blend for optimum warmth and temperature regulation.
7. Smythson Card Holder – $170 Simple, classic, elegant, and unfussy. As satisfying to touch as it is to look at. The James Bond of Card Holders from the British papermaker with multiple Royal Warrants.
8. Arcteryx Aerios Hiking Shoe – $170 –Lightweight and remarkably durable. This unique footwear will seriously perform on the trail and look just as good when you are re-toxing in town, apres-hike
9. Hestra Utsjo Top Snap Leather Glove – $165 –Put on a pair of Hestras and you will understand the value of a table cut glove. These buttery numbers move with your hand and fingers for unparalleled comfort and dexterity. 80 years of Swedish tradition says you’ll know the difference every time you slip one on.
10. Anker Soundcore Liberty 2 Wireless Earbuds -$47 – A true wireless experience with a big soundstage and a great battery life. Excellent call clarity and 1 ear use for when that big client rings in. As a bonus the app lets you customize the listening experience.
11. Devocion Wild Forest Coffee Subscription– Small Business – $17 – My favorite coffee shop in NYC. A bag of “Wild Forest” arriving at your door monthly is a welcome gift.
12. Never Split the Difference – Book – Independent Bookstore – $32 – A must-read for anyone who wants to learn how to get better results from all of your interactions/ negotiations with humans. As fascinating as it is instructive. The link helps support a small BIPOC owned bookstore.
13. Naadam Essential Cashmere Sweater – Sustainable/Ethically Sourced -$75 – Luxury Cashmere priced right and looking good… 'nuff said.
Can I Help You Meal Plan?
Enter your email below to download my free - one week - real food (mostly plants) meal plan. Grocery list, recipes, prep schedule, it's all there for you 🙂