Healthy, stress-free, delicious meals all week long!
A month of healthy meal plans is a straightforward, easy to follow 4-week program designed to support your journey toward more health, deliciousness, and ease in your kitchen.
No need to scroll through hundreds of websites and pin thousands of recipes, this guide is your answer to get healthy delicious meals on the table all week long, for an entire month!
There is no need to figure out a new diet, a new system, a new revolutionary way to remove all the foods. This simple, straightforward month of nutritionally balanced meal plans will increase your healthy sparkle so you can feel fantastic!
In this month of real food you will receive:
- 4 Weeks of Meal Plans
- Over 35 delicious real food recipes
- Shopping lists for each week
- An easy to follow prep schedule for each week
- A sample schedule to know when to eat which foods.
- Including lunch, dinner, and 2 snacks each day.
If you tried Whole 30 but dropped out, or wanted to give Keto a try but found it too restrictive then this is the plan for you.
If you want to cook more but feel overwhelmed by recipe options then this plan is for you.
4 weeks. No nonsense. Clean and easy.
Plus, I am throwing in a few bonuses for you!
- 101 Healthy Snack Ideas Ebook, I added snacks and recipes to your 4-week plan but in my private practice, I’ve found that snacks are a challenging topic for many of my clients. Not anymore. I simplified snacking with 101 super easy real food, healthy snacks.
- Green Smoothie Ebook – Adding a green smoothie to your morning routine is the easiest way to get more nutrients in your diet. This ebook contains over 20 of my favorite smoothie recipes plus a simple smoothie builder formula to create your own favorite flavor combinations.
The plan is naturally high in antioxidants, fiber, and nutrients while being low in gluten (one swap and the entire plan is gluten-free), dairy, and sugar. Nothing processed, refined, or weird. Just straightforward delicious real food.
I’ve been making meal plans for my private clients for years, after I received my millionth request to release my simple, nutritionally balanced meal plans to all of my readers I got my act together and here we are!
For the cost of one lunch you can have 35 healthy recipes, a prep schedule, grocery lists, and eating plan.
Simple. Straightforward. Delicious. Nutritious. All of my favorite things 🙂
Simply click here to download your copy! ?? ??
Can I Help You Meal Plan?
Enter your email below to download my free - one week - real food (mostly plants) meal plan. Grocery list, recipes, prep schedule, it's all there for you 🙂